Tuesday 25 January 2011

The biggest fashion crime

After my shockingly negative post yesterday (sorry people, I really do appreciate you reading my blog) I woke up this morning feeling even ropier. I am ill and I am not happy. This wasn’t what I had planned for Janathon day 25. For those of you that read my tweets, you may know that I am one of those people that are forever hot. Not hot as in irresistible but hot as in when I sit in a car, the window next to me often steams up. Attractive!
Today I have not stopped shivering despite having a temperature. I am aching, I feel nauseous, my head hurts and my skin even hurts. A hot bath later and I’m still not warm so I am now committing the ultimate fashion crime. I am sporting a rather attractive all in one adult baby-gro. I like to put pictures up on my blog but I most definitely will not be subjecting you to this monstrosity. Possibly one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.
Thank you so much for all of the lovely comments on yesterday’s post. The messages of support really mean a lot.  I had decided that I would hit the bath and then head straight to bed tonight. Whilst shivering away in the bathtub Miss Stubborn just wouldn’t go away. My boyfriend is at the boxercise class that I should have been going to and I am jealous.  I cannot stand the thought that all of my hard work is going to go down the drain after 24 days of exercise (well, I am actually on day 26). There is no way I could handle a run tonight. The stubborn annoying tickly cough has developed into a painful, more hoarse little creature and I just feel exhausted. However, while Jon was swinging his right hook, I couldn’t resist attempting just a couple of my core-strength rug exercises.
5 x 20 second planks, 50 x sit-ups, 50 x press-ups and a selection of the Nike special drills later and I am finally hot. I can really notice that I am far weaker than normal and I haven’t pushed myself but I think this little bit of rug action means that I am still in Janathon and Miss Stubborn wins the day. I’m not setting the leader board alight but I am trying my best. Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Aah, poor you! Hope you're feeling better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete