Thursday 20 January 2011

Short and sweet

I am so tired and I really need my bed so tonight I am going to keep this short. I just wanted to check in to say that today was Janathon day 20 and I still haven’t cracked. Wahoo! Tonight I thought I was going to have a little schmooze with some of the Team Bangs girls. We did get to schmooze a little but that was after a beastly  mother of a work out. I dashed in tottering in my heels and dress from work with my running gear in my bag. Everybody else was already there so I got changed in supemarman style speed, had a little play with the app and then straight on to a class Nike style.
I will do a more detailed update when I have a little more time at the weekend but in brief we went along to a Nike training group to celebrate the launch of their new i-phone app. I have to say I was pretty impressed. It was a great workout that you could do at home or in the park with no equipment and even better it is totally free! There were some professional athletes there and they even admitted it was a challenge for them so I don’t feel as guilty that I was a full on sweaty beast.
Even though I’m totally shattered, I really enjoyed the class but Nike I do apologise for the trail of dried mud that I've probably left all over the venue. This was the remains of Sunday’s long run. Oops! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment