Wednesday 8 February 2012

You are not welcome!

Last Tuesday I completed Janathon and I was on a huge high. This Tuesday I was ill in bed and miserable. After a three day rest from running, which I felt my body deserved, I came down with a stinker of a cold and I have still got it. As the snow began to arrive so did my high temperature, blocked sinuses, conjunctivitis and  cough. Yum!

I made it very clear that illness was not welcome in January but it is also not welcome in February, March or April. I am going to have to sit this out and wait for my body to recover and then I am going to get back out there and work twice as hard. I’m ready to hit the track and to give the hills a go too because I mean business in Berlin. I just need to listen to my body, eat healthily and wait until I’m well enough to go hard again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment